Lemons have countless great uses which can help in so many ways apart from being just a food item. Following are some of such ways which can be helpful in our daily life:
· Lemons can be used in their refrigerators as a way to help remove bad odors or smells.
· Plastic containers often contain stain and smell. Rubbing a lemon over the inner side of or rinsing it with lemon juice will help to remove the stains and smells.
· Blending a lemon with a little dishwashing soap and water will make the old blender look like a new one.
· Adding a little lemon juice to potatoes, apples, pears, and cauliflower will protect the fruits from browning.
· Finally, you can almost replace chemical-filled cleaners by preparing all-purpose cleaner using lemon juice and water.